Sign the Wall if you're an Otaku and proud of it!

Sign the OU Wall!

Top Ten First Astronomical Velocity Songs

Hey Miku is awesome and all, but we can't forget about the other rocking cutie.  Sonico may not be as much of a dancer as our favorite blue haired babe, but that doesn't mean she's something to sneeze at.  And as you're about to see, there's way more that this pink haired beauty has over Miku than just bigger tits (although Miku is still cuter).

10.  Dear

Now this is my most favorite sing along with the lyrics song from Sonico!





9.  Jyonetsu Rocket

This is also a favorite sing along song.  But what makes this one so much cooler is that I learned the lyrics without having anything to read, in Japanese!





8.  Teen Spirit Goes to a New World

I love the way this song starts off, and it would've been much higher if it didn't change to something completely different for the ending.  Also I've seen another image in this video that I think would've made a much cooler thumbnail.





7.  Crystal Dream

As the first ever song where I've seen Sonico put down that guitar and dance, you'd be crazy to think this baby would not make my top 10 list.





6.  Affection

Now this is what Teen Spirit Goes to a New World should've been.  Of course I'm referring to the song, not the sucky thumbnail.





5.  Mighty Heart

This song brings back a lot of memories of when I was a kid and had to hear nothing but my mom's olden Disco Days songs  from the malt shop (at least I think I remember her describing it that way, but I'm pretty sure I got the malt shop part right), but thankfully Sonico made some awesome improvements for the 21st century.





4.  Vision

You'd think a combination of both slow jam and fast jam into one song and both playing at the same exact time side by side would be a disaster of epic proportions, but leave it to Sonico to pull off the impossible and blend both types of songs into one of the hottest jams I've ever heard!  Maybe all of that hard work she went to for this song might explain why she's all wrapped up in ribbons.





3.  Soar

What an appropriate name!  Listening to this song really does make you feel like a bird soaring high through the sky!  So it's no wonder this baby "soared so high" up on my list!





2.  Superorbital

I could be wrong but the way I understand it, this is Sonico's song that's the equivalent to Miku's World is Mine.  In other words Sonico's number one top of the charts hit song.  So she's already doing better than Miku because World is Mine didn't even make my list of Vocaloid songs, and even the remix didn't get anywhere near number 1!




And finally here it is.  The song that I think should've been Sonico's number one song rather than Superorbital is:

(Drumroll Please!)


1.  Over the Future

For a very long time Superorbital, despite being the very first song by Sonico I've ever heard, was my most favorite Sonico song of all.  But that finally changed when I found this baby right here.  Over the Future may only beat Superorbital by a nose, but it still manages to take the crown!




No comments: