Sign the Wall if you're an Otaku and proud of it!

Sign the OU Wall!

Top Ten Vocaloid Songs

Now here's one that I'm sure everyone can relate to.  So out of all of the Vocaloid songs I've heard so far, which one do I think should be number one?  Let's find out:



10.  Redial

This is Miku's song for that terrible earthquake and tsunami that happened in Japan back on March 11, 2011, so you've gotta love this song for that if nothing else.





9.    45 Minute Lover

Now this is one of the prettiest songs I've heard.  Every time I hear this one, I just have to play it twice at the very least.





8.    World is Mine Remix

I understand that the original World is Mine is Miku's number one top of the charts biggest hit song ever, but personally I found it to be rather ugly.  It took a really long time for that song and the dance to grow on me, and even then I still prefer to hear something else.  But when I found this remix right here, that's when I thought "now that's much better!"





7.    Sweet Devil

Back when I found out that I'd be going to the Rave at Ramencon for the first time and I had to find a way to learn how to dance, but didn't know how I'd learn until I realized I could learn from Miku, I wanted to start with something simple and easy so I chose this song.  Once I got it down and saw how much fun dancing was, this song remained one of my favorites simply because I always see it as a lot of fun.  And until I got around to trying the dance to Weekender Girl, this was my most favorite dance for quite a long time.





6.    Beautiful World

After taking the time to scroll all the way to the last song in my Hatsune Miku playlist one day, I found this song as the very last song.  Naturally I didn't think much of it initially since it was obviously so old, but after I hearing it once I was hooked.  This song is way prettier than even 45 minute lover, and that's saying something for it to be coming from someone who's not all that into slow jams.





5.    Yellow

I've tried and tried and tried, but no matter what it's impossible for me to hear this song and not tap my foot to the beat.





4.    Gohatto Disco

Even my mom had to comment on how she likes the beat and rhythm to this one, but she still hates that it's in Japanese.





3.    Eazy Dance

Now this is one song that I would love to dance to at the Rave at Ramencon.  The beat is every bit just as hot as Yellow, and the dance is almost as much fun as Weekender Girl.  Unfortunately it'll be a very long time before I get around to requesting this song for the convention as it really does not live up to it's name.  After Sonico's Crystal Dreams, this is perhaps the second  hardest dance I've ever tried, and even after all these years I still haven't mastered it.  But the only give up I know how to do is success, so the year when I will be dancing to this song at the Rave IS coming.





2.    Unfragment

Except that there's no dance to this song, I can't think of any reason to not like this one.  It's got a very funky beat to it (Ok that might be a little played out.  Actually played out is played out!), and Miku is just all kinds of cute upon cute upon cute upon cute.  In fact I cannot remember the last time I watched this music video without trying to reach into my TV to give Miku the biggest hugs and kisses I possibly could, she's THAT cute.





And finally number one is:

(DRUMROLL PLEASE)

1.    Freely Tomorrow

Eazy Dance on steroids!  There's no other way to describe this one.  I love the song, I love the music video, and I love the dance, which is a lot easier than the dance to Eazy Dance.



No comments: